Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

the air is pregnant with lust
and i'm trying to paint a picture
of you and i
but the colors won't come to me
too mind blown
this feeling overtakes me
and i'm full blown gone
i just wanna say
bitch don't kill my vibe
lord forgive me
'cuz i'm probably gonna fall again
i'm only human
and underneath this skin
lies my soul
my feelings
and i'm aware that we're caught in a sorta fairy tale
i feel your energy
got my drink
got my music
bitch don't kill my vibe
let me keep it alive
let me cosign this love
'cuz the way it smells is fuckable
let me break out of this
need to not feel
and light me up
burn me up
with your love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love