Ray Of Light (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

i feel your presence
and your words fall on me like prayers
church
home
heaven
the sky opens up to accept me
a worthy sinner
repenter
nothing less
than forgiveness
has let me in
to begin again
to try to get this right
this fight
dark vs. light
i choose the sun
undone
by actions of my past
holding onto to things that couldn't last
made me sad
made me mad
i had
the power within my soul
to be made whole
quicker than a ray of light
i might
sail into a better life
less strife
more love
above
my head clouds burst with tears of mourning
a warning
time to change
rearrange
what i hold dear
the time is near
i soar through the cosmos
close
to the speed of light
i fight
and good conquers all
i fall
back down to earth
rebirth
my worth
grows
and shows
the smile on my face
my new place
Zephyr in the sky at night
might
blow me into new directions
introspections
i go within my soul
control
i thought i'd go it all alone
i close my eyes
and i feel like i just got home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love