Open Your Heart (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

saw you from across the street
knew we were fated to meet
all up in my head
thoughts of you and me in bed
Open your heart to me baby
i hold the lock and you hold the key
you took my hand and we walked
kissed in the park watching day turn to night
this might
just be the love that lasts forever
however
it's a struggle to expose myself
put my facade on a shelf
to show you who i really am inside
nothing left to lose
nothing to hide
you looked into my eyes and you knew
said you believed in us and i grew
attached to you like stars to the sky
my guy
had finally found something worth the wait
my mate
Open your heart to me, darlin'
I'll give you love if you, you turn the key

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love