Going Solange on Ya (by Louis Toliver JR from Lafayette,LA)

Let the elevator doors close So I can check up these hoes Nobody needs to see this story All these faces looking quite whory Now it’s just us in this little square Oh, don’t pretend, now, you care All the things done behind my back Can’t be protected by your pack You can’t run Bitches your done What you gotta say now How Do you think you can get away With being so spiteful everyday My misinformed boos Yes, all of yous We got plenty of time on this elevator To figure out who’s the worse hater Let’s get the facts straight Drown out the hate Or I can come at you Choke your face blue It’s your choice Use your voice Say your hate to my face Or let your face and my fist embrace None of ya’ll are getting off easy Ya’ll making me feel greasy Look around this elevator you’re in Choose how you gonna get out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love