Justify Justify My Love Now (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

I wanna kiss you in Paris
I wanna hold your hand in Rome
I wanna fuck you in Munich
but you'd rather stay home
you're boring as fuck
stuck
in a rut
my gut
tells me
break free
these thoughts in my head
alone in my bed
make me wanna give you a bruise
and go drink lefft beer in Brugge
Justify Justify my love now
Justify Justify my love
heavens above
hell below
dying to show
you what i'm made of
justify my love
why can't you leave the house
douse
me with your fantasies
strip me of my pantasies
fuck me on the floor
forever more
justify justify my love now
justify justify my love
hoping
praying
just saying
that you need to justify my love
before it leaves
and you grief
that you couldn't justify my love




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love