Wishing Well (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

wish me luck oh wishing well
to kiss and tell
my love you wear so well
the shell
erodes
corrodes
what lies beneath
relief
to not have to pretend
not your friend
your lover
not your brother
smother
my face in the pillow
kissing like a bandit
stealing time
underneath the sycamore tree
be with me
slowly
surely
your appetite is more than i knew
i blew
kisses into the wind
hoping you'd come to me
we'd be
together
forever
two lovers exposing our souls
roles
reverse
over and over
red rover red rover
i want you near me
in me
don't fear me
fall into my well
tell
me you love me
be
my soulmate
don't wait
no wrong
this song
in the middle of the night
with all my might


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love