Fantasy (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

well when you walk by
every night
talking sweet and looking fine
i get kinda hectic inside
this ride
of our love
like a rollercoaster
when i close my eyes you come and take me
let's be
swept up in this feeling
healing
what was wrong
like a song
soothing the beast
a priest
taking me higher
a flier
full of your lust
combust
glitter not dust
explodes in the air around us
discuss
this feeling welling deep inside of me
set free
it's just a sweet sweet fantasy baby
i'm in heaven
with my boyfriend
my lovely boyfriend
there's no beginning and there is no end
on the mend
full of love inside
this ride
like a tide
up and down
and all around
trying to sink us
think us
instead of me
be
together in your arms
safe from harm
you take me far away
baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love