What You Do (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

do i inspire you?
could i sinspire you?
could i light that fire in you?
could you burn up from my love?
could you fuck me in the street and not care?
could you dare?
the way you bite my lip
the way you grip
my hair and pull on me from behind
rewind
to a time when it was more innocent
like an infant
sucking on my thumb
playing dumb
trying not to give into your advances
dying to take chances
this game of love we play
the 3 words i've been dying to say
between my thighs
not like other guys
that didn't mean a thing
i'd wear a ring
i'd say "i do"
to be with you
i'm not chicken-al
to be traditional
that's the most shocking fact
how you react
will write our story
guts and glory
i reach for my glass
and notice your ass
divine
mine
like sips of wine
on my lips
strips
me of any care
i dare to share
i give my hand to you
made anew
this smile that i wear
i swear
it's all about you
and what you do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love