Cup Full Of Vueve (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

i kissed on your lips
sipped
from the wine
divine
fucked up
stuck
in a rut
my gut
tells me to move on
get gone
move around
solid ground
awaits  the one who can wait
no state
of mind
as fine
as my wine
you sink to the bottom with me
the sea
dark and treacherous
wave after wave
i gave
you everything i had
bad
for me
we
were wrong
all along
steered by lust
a bust
a crash
flash
in the pan
i need a man
who brings something to the table
stable
able
i'm a boss
let me get that across
even my dentist hates how i floss
got your body
let's partay
let me use it
abuse it
don't lose it
when i tell you to get on your way
go away
you're time's up
my cup
filling with bubbly
doubly
bring it on
all night long
in my sick whip
rip
into my lips
and let me have it good
would
you understand that bitch?
which
way do you wanna go
we could have a show
or we can go
our own ways
whoever stays
slays
i can almost taste it
don't waste it
stick my dick in you like a rapist
exist
to fuck your world up
sippy cup
full of Vueve
i groove
i move
along
the song
makes me the man i am
damned
to think words you could never say
spray
truth into the air
while you stare
all fucking hollow in the head
get in my bed
and work it out
pout
as i kick you about
you come back for more
whore
why do you date me
when you hate me
tell your dad
how i make you sad
but you've had
more pieces of me than a puzzle
can't muzzle
my madness
my badness
magnified
dignified
by your want for me
can't break free
from this fucked up relationship
can't quit
the shit
the saga continues
our issues
grow bigger
my rigor
exhausts my ass
the gas
to get through
i feel grateful i do
for each day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love