Hennessy and Enemies (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

found some numbers in my old phone
should just call one and go home
i could do better than my last
just a piece of ass
i could do better
i'm a go getta
been drinking so much i'm still gonna call you and say fuck him
and on a whim
let's fuck in my backseat
meet
addicted to naked pictures
guilty of pleasure
treasure
me
see
it's more than my skin
funner than sin
explain
why they all the same
and i need someone to put this weight on
but you're gone
and i'm saying i could do better
together
and it's s a shame
we still in this game
when we could make it real
and seal the deal
and you ask why i can't trust you
it's the things that you do
i stay up at night thinking
my love for you shrinking
this intuition
comes to fruition
and i know you're out there running
while i'm gunning
for us to do better
but we ain't together
never
ever
so i'll call up my old hoe
put on a show
Hennessy
and enemies
got me on my knees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love