Social Media Stalker (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

like Eminem had Stan
i've got my own fucked up fan
stalking me on Facebook
and it took
me holding back
not to attack
and say fuck you you ugly shit
don't like it one bit
commenting all over my Instagram
a sham
we aren't really friends
where does it end?
would you like to crawl up under my skin?
my patience growing thin
think i'll just delete your ass and move on singing my song
what's wrong
with being strong and independent
thought that was the only way to win it
you silly ass punk
commenting "hey hunk"
i blow chunks
when i read your posts
so i raise toasts
go grow a life for yourself
get help
i tried hard not do dis you
won't miss you
scribbling your words all over my pages
bring on my rages
you don't know me
you never will
sometimes our words don't wound
they kill
this social media shit is fucked the fuck up
so schlup
away
my day
isn't consumed by what you think of me
i'm more free
i realize that if you live by the compliments of others
you'll be smothered
when they turn and criticize you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love