You'll Get A Bitch Beat Down (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

starting my comeback season today
feeling myself in a big new way
and if you feel like beating me down
you'll never steal my crown
you'll get a bitch beat down
done saying
i'm done playing
moment i'm done having fun with it
gonna be done with it
you left a bad taste in my mouth
no more headed south
we didn't grow together
no birds of a feather
polar opposites
don't give a shit
don't think about it too much
it was just lust
and i'm over it
time to get
back to me
free
waving my arms in the air
no more care
headed back to the top
never stop
til i get it done
rise with the sun
this lion's game ain't done
and the smile i wear
is because i care
how it unfolds
i'm bold
brave and strong
ain't nothing wrong
singing my song
so have my middle finger
no bee just stinger
and i hope it burns your ass
that i go on and last
let your mouth run
cuz poof! Felicia, we done!!
bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love