Supersonic (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

coming at you with speed that's supersonic
like JJ Fad
glad
that it's me not you
going through
feelings in warp speed
like a weed
i grow to take over everything around me
be
taller than you
like glue
stuck to
the idea
ave maria
singing my song
skip along
scooping up ammunition
my condition
goes from critical to stable
i'm able
to stand on my feet again
gain
the strength to walk alone
grown
ass man
who can
in tip top form
hip hop storm
spitting rhymes like chew
leaving a mess on your shoe
here to rock
can't be stopped
rocking your world
like little girls
playing in your dresses
excesses
of riches
bitches
you might think that you are deaf
but you're far behind
i'll rewind
my flow and take it back
attack
you 80's style
beguile
you with my rhymes so bionic
supersonic
the S is for super
the U is for unique
the P is for perfection
and you know that we are freaks
the E is for exotic
and the R is for rap
so tell those nosy people to stay the hell back
see i always had a clue
of what i was to do
expose you for who you are
and make a clown out of you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love