Unraveled (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

this guy was meant for me
dreamt for me
exempt for me
my shame
the game
wore me out along the way
had to stay
for today
to happen
clapping
my hands now that i have him
seemed grim
fallen down
on the ground
cold and forgotten
rotten
nothing to regret
nothing to forget
the past
couldn't last
had to start a new
you
led me where my heart needed to go
to show
me another space and time
divine
unraveled
traveled
many roads that led me to this point
anoint
me with your love and save
me from the grave
that i most surely dug myself
the shelf
i sat upon
felt like home
and it's come crashing down
renown
for my ability to survive
alive
for a reason
our season
for love
spinning out of control
my role
is of the giver
a sliver
of hope
a slippery slope
we traverse
disperse
our shells
eroded
exposed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love