A Wild Horse (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

i only like handcuffs
if i'm in control of how restrictive they are
i'm a free soul
i'll only chain myself down if it feels good for a moment
but i'll break free
find light in the beautiful sea
i chose to be happy
you and i
we're like diamonds in the sky
i stuck my tongue in your mouth in public
i couldn't care less
several shots of Patron and i felt bold
this attraction
like a magnet
drew me to you
i'm a wild horse
i hope you know
at best i'll lick the salt out of your hand
and let you hug up on my neck
but i'll hoof and i'll paw to stay free
i'll let you rope me in but only if it feels good to me
i'm a version of kink that you've never known
the sparks of our sexual attraction are like fireworks against the night sky
but will they survive?
or will i run free?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love