A Storm Coming (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

there's a storm coming that the weatherman couldn't predict
shoulda just sucked my dick
one last time
to cover your crime
but i found out
what you're about
how fucking irritated am i?
enough i wish you'd just die
i'd like to bash your face with a bat
i'd get off on that
crush your bones
tear down your thrones
that you sit up on in your head
set fire to your bed
and watch you burn
yearn
for a way out
shout
for help that would never come
the wicked deed done
bury your ashes in a pile of shit
and sit
and laugh at your demise
your cries
on a loop in my head
dead
hock a loogie and pay my tribute to you
through
with that part of my life
hearing your voice became like a knife
in my windpipe
until i was ripe
with hate
too great
to suppress
put you to rest
to shut you up
cupped
my hands over your mouth
to stop your absurd
word
it'd be whack if i wasn't the baddest
not the saddest
in the least bit
for ending your shit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love