A Revenge Twerk (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

you wanted revenge
because i didn't want to be friends
trapped in this shit again
no one ever wins
you were as bad for me as i was for you
but we kept it going like broken people do
trying to fit together the pieces
like the last of our species
like apart we can't live
but we don't give
enough heart to make it work
twerk
don't want no paper gangster
prankster
who is only out for himself in the end
i'll send
you packing your bags
playing with fags
who mean nothing to me
just be
as real and fabulous as i am
no sham
no mess
undress
me in the dark
and light my spark
taste my skin
sin
cover me in your love instead of lies
no more tries
this time it's got to be for real
or i can't deal
with any more stupid shit
i might regret
not afraid to say goodbye
won't cry
i'll sail onto something better
a Dear John letter
in your inbox
for sucking cocks
that don't belong to me
just be
for real with how you feel
do you want in
or do you want out
shout
tell me what you want
taunt
me with your lust
or it's a bust
you can't run around
with those silly clowns
and climb in my bed
won't fuck with the head
on my shoulders
i'll roll like a boulder
and smash any chance i ever gave you
wipe your love away like poo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love