Like My Blue Glasses (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

don't know why your friends be lying
you're shit ain't inspiring
i'm the motormouth
you should be worried about
jealousy in the air tonight i can tell
i will never understand it but
oh well
fucking hell
shit's about to get real
if you can't deal
i say get to side stepping
you did some fucked up shit
that one day you'll regret
and i'm gonna expose you
repose you
you need to stop for a while
a taste of my guile
your words deflected
your emotions rejected
you said "i'll take care of you"
then you do
what the fuck you want to
and i can't deny
that i relied
on you
like a fool
but my heart has taken itself back
so go shack
up with someone who is weak enough to fall prey
i don't play
you don't want the world to see how you treat others
and i'm your mirror
bigger
than you thought
smarter than you prepared for
like my blue glasses you snapped pics of yourself wearing
my love no longer belongs to you
i can't complain
still happy to be in the game
it's all me
stay true
take care of you
stay away from me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love