Like Taylor Swift (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

"you're like Taylor Swift"
suck my dick
bitch
i ain't like nobody out there
i swear
i won't just date you
and go through
crazy shit just to write about it
i doubt it
i'll shout it
from the roof tops
cyclops
eyeing my spot on top
can't stop
me from being what i want
flaunt
who i choose to be
free
from your judgment
lament
on how you couldn't hold me
behold me
the one who got away
this shit is cray
attached to no man
my plan
is to supersede
succeed
in this game
and shame
you for pointing your finger in my face
can't keep up with my pace
quick witted
forgetted
why i even started with you
i blew
through your love like a cold wind
pinned
you down and kissed your lips
took sips
from your blood like wine
dined
 69'd
made you fall for me
like a leaf from a tree
left your safety
shady
as fuck
stuck
now on the ground rotting
while i'm yachting
sailing the seas
appeased you
pleased you
just enough to win your love
as i look from above
and laugh my ass off
cough
you up like a loogie
clear my throat
get my goat
back to my story
my glory
is not to write about boys like a stupid vapid little girl
i hurl
words into the air
free of care
and if that land and stick
suck my dick
cuz you probably deserve it
my shit
is just a way to get it off my chest
so i can rest
my head on the pillow at night
whether wrong or right
it's how i express myself
won't repress myself
just to please those bastards who could care less
your mess
won't stick to me like shit to your shoe
i'll chew
you up and spit you out
like grout
around the tub
scrub a dub
your soul
clear your sins
spins
like those little cleaning bubbles
your troubles
should disappear
as i smear
our business out there
my cross to bear
is that i just can't stop thinking
winking
as i fly through the air
stare
as i claim my throne
i've grown
earned
learned
not to count on your approval
my removal
from the popularity stakes
flakes
have no place in my life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love