The Ham of Instagram (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

You laid in my bed
fucked with my head
while giving me head
sold your lies
and spread your thighs
like they were something special
basic
almost convinced me that lust was love
no love
none lost
none found
i stand on solid ground
while you snap cheap shots in the mirror
your lies grow bigger
exposed
it shows
your cheapness
your meekness
you took what i'd give
just to live
a life you could not earn on your own
go on
get the fuck out
this is not what love's about
you trying to turn twinks' heads
posing in pics wearing my undies in my bed
cheap whore
there's a store
where you can buy your own shit
with a job if you can get
someone to hire your thug ass
no class
but i'm rising
never hiding
i'll show my mistakes
i'll take
one on the chin
to win
to show the world that you're basic
trainwreck
a spiraling downward skank
i'll shank
you bitch if you don't leave my shit alone
i've grown
tired of the 21 games
such shame
you thought you were playing me in a game i invented before you were born
but the glory is mine
divine
to cut loose the one who used
abused
your trust
no lust
can save
what never was
the ham of instagram
no longer around
sound
the horns
ring the bells
hell
roll out the red carpet
celebrate
i'd rather masturbate
than to have your hands on me again
i grin
as i look at those snap shots
gots
to go
carry on with my show
too many thangs
to explain
never been an angel myself god knows
my nose
no longer in your business
no witness
to the behavior you exhibit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love