I'm Poetry In Motion (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

i'm a dobberman
pinch
yourself
i won't go away
and you can't believe
i grieve
for you once you fuck with me
see
i'll bite your ass clean in half
the aftermath
so strong you can't fathom
like a madame
surrounded by whores
i lure
you into my web
ebb
and flow
you can blow me into oblivion
do it better than your mom
til your cheeks collapse
relapse
into your old ways
plays
on your soul like a song
so fucking wrong
for one another
we smother
any chance that this might work
dragging our dicks through the dirt
ignoring the signs on the road
my flow so cold
my rhyme so bold
it's hatred
we've dated
getting by with our wicked ways
days on days
i put my two dimes and  nickel in
and i came to get my quarter back
attack
your ass
a villain with a cape
leaping the Empire State
i'm serving hate
like a buffet
eat til your full
like wool
i'll make you feel warm
change form
then storm your life
like a knife
a stabbing ache
you'll take
my pain
and i gain
a smile across my face
brace
yourself for what's coming
i'm becoming
strong as storm
raining on your parade
your charade
exposed
posed
to explode
like a bar scan
my plan
leaves a price you can't pay
i'll say
you shouldn't put your heart in a head case
my space
grows like the great divide
i ride
into the horizon
widen
that space between us
thus
rebuilding who i am
cram
this down your throat
and choke
i'm poetry in motion
get your lotion
and beat
your meat
as you think of me
cuz i'm free
and everybody knows
i'm just an asshole
like a magnetic pull
i'm back to the single life
strife
i leave it behind me
remind me
that i don't need no mother fucker to survive
alive
like a mother fucking supernova
a jehova
witness
physical fitness
giving me strength to go on
alone


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love