You'll never Ssshhh Me (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

one more time if you push me
you'll never ssshhh me
i will get up in your face
violate your space
stick
my dick
in your life and fuck the shit apart
too smart
to fall prey
to what you say
you ignorant slut
with your worn out butt
don't even recall your own lies
sipping on your chai's
trying to dry your eyes
you hated facing the truth
would rather lose your tooth
didn't need a fist to strike your face
my words fell like mace
blinding your lying ass
no sass
from you to cover your shit
so get
on
gone
i'll teach you to appreciate me
differentiate me
from the suckers you're used to
fuckers who do what you say
caught you up the rapture
before i slapped ya
so dumb you don't even know what's hit you
choo choo
like a train i'll run over your life
my cargo? strife
make you miserable as you can be
what a visual
the criminal
needs a miracle
satirical
yeah that's funny as fuck
so cluck cluck
like the chicken pussy punk you are
and run away superstar
sell your crazy up on down the road
i showed
you the real me
you don't even know which version of you you want to be today
spray gasoline on it and blow up our past
it couldn't last
i'm so much smarter than you
you'll need glue
to put your pieces back together boo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love