Lick The Tip Of The Gun When I'm Done (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette, LA)

i'm ready to roll
if you're with me
you're down
for life
if you're not
you're a clown
for life
i can go hard
or i can be soft
depends on what you bring to the table
i'll kiss you
or whip you
you make the first move
i'll respond
don't be shocked when i silently slip through your fingers
because you thought you had such a grasp on my heart
but i am my own man
my finest creation
an expression of what i've been through
i'll lick the tip of the gun when i'm done
and you won't know what hit you
mercy in a bullet
i'll finish you off quick
for being a little bitch
with your hand out ready to take
and as you draw your last breath
i'll crush your hand with my boot
lick my lips
because sometimes revenge can taste so sweet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love