Bricks Become Clouds (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

drop my anvil
on your head
landfill
you're dead
call me a faggot
i hate a pussy
must've mistaken me for a soft sissy punk
words are my ammunition
like bombs they blow away stupid shit when you sling it at me
we are apples and oranges
i spit out a rhyme and thought of you
words you never wanna hear
from my fingertips come lightning bolts
shocking
like a cold wind i blow
and if you're smart
you see
that it's transparent
that my anger is just hurt with a brick wall around it
and if you maneuver with intelligence
those bricks become clouds
and i'll give in
and wrap my arms around you
but the moment you betray my trust
you'll meet a strength you'll know you can't battle
i'll rip this shit til my bones collapse
relapse
duck into the dark corner for a moment
and when i pop back out
my light shines brighter than ever
bright enough to burn
so learn
how to treat me
with respect
not neglect
i can love like nobody else
and i can hate stronger than  hell
you choose which you deserve
and i'll reserve
a slot for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love