I'm Dranking (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

Like Heart
I'll go crazy on you
mother fucking crazy on you
unglue
any sanity that held us together
free forever
from your trap
like a cold snap
freezing your world into ice
my vice
is that i loved you whole heartedly
retardedly
you led me astray
lost my way
but i've regained my focus
hocus pocus
shed your magic
nothing tragic
left in my track
get the hell back
where you belong
you were wrong
for me
see
i'm much better without you
you do
fucked up shit
get
the fuck away from me
let me be
free
again
the pain
of pulling myself away
saved my own day
like the hero of my story
no risk no glory
i soar higher now
how
i was trapped beneath you i'll never know
but i'll show
you how's it's done
son
without you by my side
taking stride
huge steps forward
awkward
was our love at its best
put it to rest
moving on
gone
like Rihannon, taken by the wind
to mend
my heart and my head
words unsaid
float through the air
i no longer care
to be next to your side
i'll slide
ride
the wind to freedom
won
done
i'm dranking
not sanking
thriving
surviving
not losing
abusing
the one who used me up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love