Like Hurricane Waters Your Love Floods My Mind (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

you made me want it in the car
against the wall
in the alley
because my love for you is 7 feet deep
and your body is 107 degrees
your lust spills out of every pore
the way you look at me just ain't right
it's so full of might
and if i could get under your skin
i'd never want out
that brown skin
those brown eyes
make me close my eyes
soaring to heaven
as your teeth tug on my bottom lip
i pull away just enough for it to hurt
but i don't want to go nowhere but here
like hurricane waters
your love floods my mind
you dirty me up a bit
you're just what i need
this crave
this craze
haze
sex is a language we speak with our bodies
your touch
your scent
sometimes i can take it no more
naked in the pouring rain
feeling the filth wash away
it's a burning love
the kind that sets your soul on fire
consumes the world around you
ain't no way to extinguish it
just give into it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love