To Create (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

why do i push myself so hard to create?
because i have to
because life is fleeting
because i feel that i have something to say
something to share
i feel that if i didn't i'd be missing out
i live to create
i have demons
i express them
i repress them
they explode through my art
i have an ocean of hurt
i have a world of insecurity
and when i write
when i carve my words into paper
or when i splash my emotions onto a canvas
with paint as my catalyst
i feel alive
i feel that you may interpret my life in your own way
i want to shock
i want to inspire
i want to leave a mark behind
my blood and my life go into what i write and what i paint
i'm an artist
i have a poetic soul
i'm the manager of these talents
not the owner
art humbles me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love