Sacred Heart (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

Jesus' sacred heart lives on through me
created in His image
I'm beautiful and flawed
I stumble
I fall
I crumble
I stall
But yet i feel loved
not judged
and when i can't sleep at night
He comes into my room and soothes me
He holds me in his soft but powerful palms
This fire that burns in my soul
This inspiration i have
This desire i have to share and to grow and to learn
It's His spirit in me
When i fall to my knees to try to wrap my mind around his Almighty love
when i smile for seemingly no reason
It's His love that's in my heart
And when i close my eyes and feel that intangible magic in the air
It's His aura
Blessed Be He
who teaches me to love and to forgive
and to not give up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love